Friday, December 29, 2006

Sam Milby


Profiles:

Name: Samuel Lloyd Lacia Milby
Chief Characteristic: Shyness
Favorite quality in a man: Adventurousness
Favorite quality in a woman: Down to earth, easy to get along with. Same interests as mine.
Favorite qualities in friends: Loyalty and trustworthiness.
Biggest Flaw: Pessimism.
Favorite occupation: Actor and musician!
Idea of happiness: Being content and at peace with myself and having a relationship with God.
Idea of misery: Life without God; loneliness.If not myself,
I would be: An all-out musician.
I would like to live in: Many places.
Favorite color and flower: Blue, rose.
Favorite heroes in fiction: Superman!
Favorite composer: John Mayer.
Favorite heroine: Mother Theresa.
Favorite name: anything unique.
Pet peeves: chapped lips.
Aspects of history that I dislike: War for the wrong reason.
I would like to die: Old with my loved ones or while doing what I'm enjoying.
Present state of mind: Stressed. (Dahil kaya sa Sam-Piolo issue?)
Favorite Motto: "Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, live like you've never been hurt." I wish I could live by this motto.
When I make time for myself, I: Watch movies in my car and get a massage.
Favorite Trip: I love to travel anywhere...Milan, Dubai, Hawaii. I visited all these destinations this year.
I felt happiest on: November 5, 2005...outside PBB house. I was overwhelmed by the reception of the crowd.
Best time in my life: This year!
First to rescue in time of calamity: Loved ones.
I wish I had more time to: Sleep and work out.
If not busy, I always spend time with: Secret.
Place I'd want to be if I ran out of time: Any place with my loved ones.
Given the chance to travel through time: I'd travel to a time where technology has reached its peak.
I spend my money on: Electronics, 'cause I'm a techie.
Biggest extravagance: House and car.

No comments: